Session 2 Futsal Skills Training
6 weeks/1 hour sessions
Every Wednesday Starting January 8th, 2014
ONLY $50 per player Click Here to SIGN UP NOW!
West Michigan Futsal League Session #2 Starts January 4th 2014 - March 2nd 2014
Registration Deadline is December 21st 2013
Teams Committed to Session #2: Posted Soon!
2014 USYF Great Lakes Regional Futsal Championships January 17, 18, 19, 2014
Cleveland & Akron, Ohio
For more Info visit http://www.usyouthfutsal.com/greatlakesregional/index_E.html
2014 Michigan Futsal Cup
February 22nd & 23rd 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Boys and Girls u8 - High School Teams
Womens & Mens Teams
For more Info visit https://sites.google.com/site/michiganfutsalcup/Home
2014 Davenport Futsal Tournament
March 7th - 9th 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Girls u8 - U16 & High School Teams
March 14th - 16th 2014
Boys u8 - u16 & High School Teams
For more info visit http://www.dupanthers.com/sports/2013/2/11/futsol.aspx
Welcome to Ginga Courts!
* We are an indoor futsal facility in Kentwood, Michigan near 44th St and Stauffer Ave.
* We offer futsal league play from U6-U14 boys and girls, High School division for boys and girls, Men's 1st and 2nd division and a Women's open division.
* Our futsal court is available for training rentals during the weekdays.
* We will be holding 3v3 and futsal tournaments during the Winter.
* Individual players U4-U10 sign up for our Youth Developmental Program held twice a week including fun shooting games, coordination/balance games, learn skills and tricks and much more...
What is futsal?
Futsal is a 5v5 soccer game played on a harder court with a low bounce ball. It is a fast pace variation of indoor soccer. Normally played on indoor and outdoor basketball courts but also played on any open space with a hard surface like tennis courts or parking lots. Futsal is the only indoor soccer game sanctioned by FIFA.
Why play futsal?
Futsal is the best teaching tool to learn and master ball control, speed of play, learn to be successful in 1v1 situations, learn and improve technical skills, learn small group tactics... There are many reasons why to consider Futsal but the most important reason is FUN. Nothing more exciting than 40 shots a game, tricks, moves, nutmegs and lots of goals...
Content copyright . GINGACOURTS.COM. All rights reserved.